About NanoLumens, Inc.
NanoLumens designs unparalleled visualization solutions for brands and locations around the globe. Our innovative displays drive compelling audience experiences in environments both indoors and out, spurring customers to action and leaving lasting impressions. Built to fit every size, shape, curvature, and purpose, our displays give clients in countless industries the freedom to design the visualization solution that’s right for their business. Our displays are solution-driven and built by the industry’s best engineers, supported by the best customer service, and protected by the best warranty.
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Specialist to join our growing team and help continue to build a world class organization. We seek to interview enthusiastic, competitive, and fun people with an interest in sales and marketing. We have found that self-starters with excellent work ethic, positive attitude, and tons of self-confidence will fit perfectly into this position. This is a challenging program – we look for a candidate that is willing to work smartly and is motivated to drive success.
- Work with marketing and sales team to develop and implement strategic plans for growth of assigned partners
- Develop strategic relationships with key prospects at top resellers’ HQ’s and branch offices
- Promote the company’s products/services, addressing end user feedback and requests.
- Record all relevant information into company CRM.
- Report regularly to channel sales leadership on current opportunity, results vs quota achievement, metrics review and state of business within assigned partner community.
- Work to achieve monthly and bi-annual targets.
- Travel to industry shows and prospect meetings.
Minimum Competencies Required
A minimum of 3 years of experience as an inside sales manager with experience in the A/V industry and/ or display category.
Required skills include:
- Proven work experience as inside sales professional with proven sales track record, including quota and metric achievement
- Ability to strategically assess the market and target accounts to build an actionable plan through both marketing and lead generation.
- Proficiency in MS Office, CRM software (e.g. Salesforce), and Social Media sites (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Sales Navigator)
- Ability to utilize and draw on internal and external resources to achieve success
- Ability to lead a conversation, build rapport with clients and deliver a strong presentation
- Superior time management and organizational skills required
- Ability to quickly assimilate the technical knowledge of digital displays from both formal and on-the-job training
- Possessing a hunter mentality for new business opportunities and partnerships. Not afraid to make introductory phone calls to not-yet-known clients.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
BS / BA preferably in business administration, marketing, or relevant field or experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
NanoLumens, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.