If you are innovative, creative & hardworking and want to work for the fastest growing LED manufacturer in the world, based in the bustling hub of Atlanta, Georgia than look no further than Careers at NanoLumens! SEE NEW LISTINGS
The diverse backgrounds of our team members help us bring an amazing level of experience to our work and our culture. Our roster also includes talented artists, hall of fame athletes, Scottish pipe band musicians, cross-country race car drivers, novelists, community activists, action figure collectors, and more.
• NanoLumens was ranked as one of Atlanta’s top 150 places to work in 2015!
• Inc. Magazine named NanoLumens as Gwinnett County’s #1 fastest growing company, Georgia’s 15th fastest growing company and the nation’s #267th fastest growing company!
BENEFITS & BALANCE
NanoLumens offers top-tier medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage. Long and short-term disability is also in our health plans, along with life and AD&D insurance.
FLEXIBLE PTO AND SCHEDULES
We believe that relaxation and downtime contributes to productivity and we encourage our employees to take advantage of our paid time off (PTO) policies. These include vacation time, bereavement leave, military leave, jury duty leave, voting time off, paid company holidays and a flextime scheduling that add to work/life balance.
We support our employees’ families by providing new parents with 12 weeks of unpaid leave following the birth, adoption, or new custody of a child, along with flexible scheduling arrangements to ease the transition back to work.
Our 401(K) plan is one of the best on the market, designed for you to optimize your contributions and build wealth quicker.
NanoLumens has quarterly company-wide meetings to ensure employees are kept up to date with the company news.
NanoLumens is headquartered just north of Atlanta, GA in the city of Norcross, a town whose motto is ‘a place to imagine.’ We operate by our community’s Imagination Proclamation, cultivating and embracing the spirit of innovation. Our offices include a 6,000 sq. ft. digital media showroom; the largest of its kind in the United States. Our employees can often be found enjoying the fruits of their labor by watching sports events or playing video games on giant fine pitched LED video walls. We welcome visitors to come see the latest innovations in digital display technology, just contact us and we will be more than happy to schedule a visit!
NanoLumens Employment Opportunities
Looking to jump-start your career at NanoLumens? If you’re looking for a fast paced, creative, and innovative office environment, you’ve come to the right place. NanoLumens success is based largely on the talent that it employs. We strive to hire experienced, forward-thinking individuals with a drive to succeed. Headquartered in Norcross, GA, just 25 minutes outside of Atlanta, NanoLumens is full of opportunity and encourages interested candidates to submit their resume to email@example.com
NanoLumens’ is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Accounts Payable Manager
NanoLumens is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager in our Peachtree Corners office. This is a full-time opportunity with benefits for someone seeking a position is an exciting company with a fast paced environment.
The Accounts Payable Manager oversees all accounts payable functions such as processing invoices, expense reports, and entering credit card activity.
- Entering/coding of high volume of vendor invoices into the accounting system for payment in accordance with negotiated terms
- Data entry and coding of credit card transactions, which involves soliciting charge support from 10-15 cardholders
- Process all employee expense reports via Concur expense management
- Coordinate weekly check runs
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor accounts on a monthly basis to ensure payables are properly stated
- Ensure the established financial controls are adhered to in the performance of specific procedures
- Assist with the annual audit, as well as other audits and due diligence requests
- Assist with month close procedures
- Responsible for vendor 1099 filings and year end reporting requirements
- File documents timely
- Handle front desk during lunch hour
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Quickbooks experience is required
- Concur experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills, both in content and response time
- Detail oriented
- Strong understanding of a chart of accounts and departmental costing
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience in a manufacturing company is preferred
NanoLumens, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest. Check back later.
- Check back later.
- Check back later.