If you are innovative, creative & hardworking and want to work for the fastest growing LED manufacturer in the world, based in the bustling hub of Atlanta, Georgia than look no further than Careers at NanoLumens! SEE NEW LISTINGS
The diverse backgrounds of our team members help us bring an amazing level of experience to our work and our culture. Our roster also includes talented artists, hall of fame athletes, Scottish pipe band musicians, cross-country race car drivers, novelists, community activists, action figure collectors, and more.
• NanoLumens was ranked as one of Atlanta’s top 150 places to work in 2015!
• Inc. Magazine named NanoLumens as Gwinnett County’s #1 fastest growing company, Georgia’s 15th fastest growing company and the nation’s #267th fastest growing company!
BENEFITS & BALANCE
NanoLumens offers top-tier medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage. Long and short-term disability is also in our health plans, along with life and AD&D insurance.
FLEXIBLE PTO AND SCHEDULES
We believe that relaxation and downtime contributes to productivity and we encourage our employees to take advantage of our paid time off (PTO) policies. These include vacation time, bereavement leave, military leave, jury duty leave, voting time off, paid company holidays and a flextime scheduling that add to work/life balance.
We support our employees’ families by providing new parents with 12 weeks of unpaid leave following the birth, adoption, or new custody of a child, along with flexible scheduling arrangements to ease the transition back to work.
Our 401(K) plan is one of the best on the market, designed for you to optimize your contributions and build wealth quicker.
NanoLumens has quarterly company-wide meetings to ensure employees are kept up to date with the company news.
NanoLumens is headquartered just north of Atlanta, GA in the city of Norcross, a town whose motto is ‘a place to imagine.’ We operate by our community’s Imagination Proclamation, cultivating and embracing the spirit of innovation. Our offices include a 6,000 sq. ft. digital media showroom; the largest of its kind in the United States. Our employees can often be found enjoying the fruits of their labor by watching sports events or playing video games on giant fine pitched LED video walls. We welcome visitors to come see the latest innovations in digital display technology, just contact us and we will be more than happy to schedule a visit!
NanoLumens Employment Opportunities
Looking to jump-start your career at NanoLumens? If you’re looking for a fast paced, creative, and innovative office environment, you’ve come to the right place. NanoLumens success is based largely on the talent that it employs. We strive to hire experienced, forward-thinking individuals with a drive to succeed. Headquartered in Norcross, GA, just 25 minutes outside of Atlanta, NanoLumens is full of opportunity and encourages interested candidates to submit their resume to email@example.com
NanoLumens’ is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Thank you for your interest. Check back later.
Director of Hardware Platforms and Software Services
NanoLumens is currently in need of a highly skilled Director of Hardware Platforms and Software Services who is innovative, disciplined, and results-oriented. This position will be based in our Norcross, Georgia headquarters. At NanoLumens, you will work with the LED display industry’s most talented engineers, designers, sales, marketers and thought leaders to shape the future of digital display media.
• Own key components within NanoLumens connected platform. “Owning” means envisioning, designing, creating, building and supporting.
• Support our developers. “Support” means be the go-to-person for questions but never be a bottle-neck, see around the corner and anticipate developers’ needs, host brown bags, knowledge-transfer sessions and generally evangelize the platform.
• Partner with product management to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that wows our community and inspires our peers.
• Be willing to explore and learn un-prompted. Bring problems AND solutions to the table.
• Lead the way – “Lead” means staying up-to-date with tools, trends, technologies and frameworks. Never be surprised and never have any regrets.
• Be a thought leader in the “business” of the platform solution. Understand the benefits and costs and potential liabilities coupled with the sales and profit of the solutions.
• Create and maintain the connected network solution and leverage that network for greatest business benefit though Software and Visualization as a service.
• A proven track record as a software development manager, including 15+ years of technical experience as a software developer, software development manager, director or related role.
• Have recently participated in defining and executing a HW platform development with requirements of the market and leading customers as the reference.
• A proven track record of software delivery through all phases of development.
• A proven track record of hiring and developing software engineers to become high performance teams.
• A proven track record of leading concept, design, development and launch of a multi-million dollar IoT – SaaS initiative.
• Proven experience of the power and issues associated with “connected” content and application solutions.
• Proven knowledge and experience of hardware design processes. Know the basics of electronics network and systems. Familiarity with microprocessor-based system architectures and integration of software/hardware.
• Ability to communicate and influence at all levels, from the new college hire engineer to an executive audience.
• Experience taking a leading role in building complex web software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
• 5+ years of experience in areas of Test Development and Test Automation of Software Products
• Working knowledge in Test Management (Planning, Tracking and Execution)
• Worked with automation tools like Python, Selenium, Visual Studio
• Worked on setting up network architectures
• 5+ years of experience in Android OS
• 2+ years of experience in Unix OS
• 5+ years of experience in Web Services, Rest API, XML
• 5+ years of experience in Scripting in Language such as HTML, Java Script, Shell Script, Nodels
• 5+ years of experience in database management with MySQL and MongoDB
• Experience in tools like Eclipse, Netbeans, JIRA (Defect Management), Visual Studio, VBA
• Experience in Amazon AWS cloud
• BS/MS in Computer Science
• Experience working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Technically inclined to Electrical Engineering practices
• Design experience of any embedded systems
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check back later.
- Check back later.
Regional Sales Engineer
A Regional Sales Engineer is needed to both monitor and guide sales opportunities from a technical standpoint to ensure that the line of communication between customers, salesmen, and manufacturing is articulated in a way that insures a project goes to plan for all involved. Strong communication skills are a must in this role with a focus of customer service while protecting the projects profitability.
• Maintain a consistent dialog with all of the salespeople in your territory regarding upcoming projects.
• Offer solutions for new opportunities that may not have been considered.
• Maintain a knowledge of current product availability and timelines associated to them.
• Maintain a knowledge of competitor’s products and how we compare or differ when competing for sales.
• Recommend support hardware to the Director of Sales Engineering when coming across something new.
• Consult with the salespeople in your territory about their needs to better acquire sales or maintain customers. Report these findings to the Director of Sales Engineering for discussion and action.
• Build and maintain documents outlining job requirements and exposing loose ends that need repair before the project goes to production.
• Communicate regularly with the regional Sales VP’s and Director of Sales Engineering to express concerns and suggestions pertaining to projects in the pipe line.
• Maintain an air of “here to help” rather than “here to regulate”.
• Perform a closing meeting with any salespeople’s closed business for the purposes of gathering all pertinent/available information on the sale.
• Represent the sales team as the technical authority in Kickoff meetings, using the Director of Sales Engineering as assistance where needed.
• Make yourself the first line of contact for anything a salesperson needs.
Required Skills and Education
• An understanding of AV systems in general and a willingness to learn how we go to market
• Technical degree or comparable technical work experience
• Strong self-starting work ethic
• Work history in AV integration a plus
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com